Tuesday, June 27, 2017

a new capsule

A week or so ago, when I did laundry, I found that the tops hanging in the bathroom to air dry looked really good together...almost like they would make a good capsule...so when I took them down, I rifled through the dresser for some finishing pieces and voƮla! a nifty mild summer capsule!

Thee are eleven pieces, two of which are sweaters so I'm not how much I would wear them, but everything is is super nifty...I think...

Top to Bottom:
chambray top from LOFT
navy linen top from LOFT
blush colored top from LOFT (I'm suspecting a theme here)
sleeveless blush top Vera Wang for Kohl's
sleeveless black & white top from Penneys
floral cardigan J Crew
bergundy 3/4 sleeve sweater from Marshall's
blush tulle skirt from Target
black & white plaid skirt Old Navy
denim capris Dana Buchman at Kohl's
chambray trousers The Gap

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment